1. Browse our website and choose from the activities we offer, you can call us if you require us to build you a bespoke package.
2. Call or message us via the contact form to check that your chosen date and activity is available.
3. Once your date and activity has been provisionally booked we will require a deposit within 4 weeks to confirm your booking.
4. Once we have received the deposit for your event we will send E-mail confirmation of your booking.
Call us on 01202 937552 to make your booking.
Booking Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are issued by Dorset Adventure Sports to prevent misunderstanding, the terminology used in these terms and conditions will use the following definitions: Dorset Adventure Sports will be known as ‘’the company’’ or ‘’the companies’’, the organiser of the event will be known as ‘’customer’’ and members of the organisers group will be known as “participants”.
Age & Admission
- Minimum age limits vary dependent on activity, please check age requirements before making a booking.
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian to counter sign their disclaimer in advance of the event date. Youth disclaimers can be downloaded from dorsetaventuresports.co.uk.
- Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes before your session starts allowing for any late comers.
Deposits & Payments
- A 50% deposit is required to secure bookings which are made 6 months in advance of the event date. Bookings made within 6 months are to be paid in full via credit/debit card or Bank Transfer via the invoice details.
- Payments/deposits are strictly non-refundable for participants who fail to turn up on the day of the event.
- If you have already confirmed your booking with payment and wish to cancel in part or whole, your deposit payment will be forfeited.
- There is no charge for a postponement should you wish to reschedule, however at least 14 days’ notice is required (rescheduling being subject to availability).
- Dorset Adventure sports reserves the right to postpone/transfer your booking to another date if circumstances go beyond our control or a refund will be given, i.e. extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, etc.
- Customers and participants must agree and adhere to all safety rules set by the company as clearly stated in disclaimer and safety briefs.
- Any customer and/or participants may be asked to leave the venue if any of the safety rules are violated, the manager’s decision in this matter is final. Any fees paid are non-refundable under these circumstances.
- No equipment is to be brought and used on the site without the prior permission of the manager.
- No pyrotechnics or paintballs other than the ones provided by the company are to be used on site, anyone found in possession of such items other than issued by the company will be asked to leave the site without refund.
- Any customer or player failing to settle any outstanding tabs or balances before leaving site will be pursued by all legal means at our disposal and if necessary court action will be taken.
- Anyone who arrives for their session under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to partake in any activity regardless of any payment made (no refunds will be given).
- We reserve the right to refuse any member of the group who turns up late, unless we are notified in advance. If your whole group is late your session cannot run into overtime due to other bookings that we have.
Food and Drinks
- Food and drinks can be purchased from “The Hamworthy Club”, please see our catering page where you can download the club’s menu as a PDF. If you require catering then we can place an order with the club on your behalf, for group sizes larger than 10 we recommend this. Please note all food and drink is at additional cost and must be settled with the Hamworthy club directly on the day. Alcoholic drinks are not to be consumed in the clubs bar area prior to starting your activities, only at the end of your session.
- You acknowledge that the sports at the companies address are of an extreme nature, and that you will be using equipment on varied terrain which may be rough, slippery, wet, uneven due to the weather conditions on the day and under all circumstances do so at your own risk. That you will also not hold the company, it’s staff, directors, instructors, agents or representatives responsible for any personal injury suffered through undertaking any activity or sport howsoever caused or whether occurring during participation in an activity or not.
- I agree that all equipment hired to me will be returned at the end of the event or hire. Should any of the equipment that has been issued to me be damaged or lost, then a charge will be made by the company to cover any costs incurred. Any persons found to be taking equipment at the end of the event will be reported for theft.
- Please note if weather conditions on the day of your event are unsuitable for your chosen activity a substitute activity be offered in lieu. In these circumstances our instructors will make a judgment call to ensure your safety.
- Smoking is prohibited near any equipment especially motor vehicles. Please use the designated smoking areas.
- Strictly no alcohol will be permitted before any activity session. Persons who have consumed alcohol will not be allowed to participate in any activities and will be asked to leave the venue.
- No refunds will be issued to any member of your group who are intoxicated.
- We carry £10 million public liability insurance. Details are available on request.
All participants will be required to sign a disclaimer prior to any activities taking place. Failure to comply with this requirement in its entirety means participants will not be permitted to partake in our activities. It is important to inform us of any medical conditions you have in case of an emergency, asthma, epilepsy ect.. By giving your consent to take part you acknowledge that by their very nature adventure activities carry some risk.