1. Browse our website and choose from the activities we offer, you can call us if you require us to build you a bespoke package.
2. Call us to check that your choosen date and activity is available.
3. Once your date and activity has been provisonally booked we will require a deposit within 4 weeks to confirm your booking.
4. Once we have received the deposit for your event we will send
Email confirmation of your booking.
5.Final balance to be paid 7 days in advance of your event.
Call us on 01202 937552
1. After making a booking we will email you a provisional booking form. Please ensure you read and check that all details are correct. In the case of a discrepancy please notify us immediately.
2. Provisional bookings are held for a maximum of 4 weeks, if no deposit is received within this time scale your proviional booking may be cancelled without notice.
3. Deposit payments are to be made within 4 weeks of your booking to confirm your activity.
4. If you have paid a deposit and then cancel the activity you will forfeit the deposit cost to Dorset Adventure Sports.
5. Dorset Adventure Sports reserves the right to cancel, alter or delay any activity where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as illness, weather, or any situation that we believe would put participants or employees in danger.
6. Photographs may be taken during activity sessions for promotional material and on our website. If you do not wish for photos to be used for this purpose please let our members of staff know as soon as possible.
1. Smoking is prohibited near any equipment especially motor vehicles. Please use the designated smoking areas.
1. Strictly no alcohol will be permited before any acitivity session. Persons who have consumed alcohol will not be allowed to participate in any acitivites and will be asked to leave the venue.
2. No refunds will be issued to any member of your group who are intoxicated.
We carry £5 million public liability insurance. Details are available on request.
Participants may be required to sign a medical disclaimer prior to any activities taking place. Failure to complete or comply with this requirement in its entirety may mean participants cannot take part in certain activities. It is important to inform us of any medical conditions you have or any regular medication. By giving your consent to take part you acknowledge that by their very nature adventure activities carry some risk. Any hazards will be fully explained and participants must follow all instruction, you will be responsible for your own and, if booking for a group, your groups action and behaviour.